ALL IS WELL (NEGATIVE POV)

We have 4 papers to write and you want all of it ASAP?!
IT IS true that I didn't write anything. (I just read)
IT IS true that there is no progress. (I just scribble)

WHY? Why?
Because I lost it. I lost that fire.
I lost that 'hardworking' thing.
The thing that only came is that episode. Even though seldom.
You know., when you suddenly feel like crying, throwing things around, suddenly want to clean up, suddenly (read: ALWAYS) sleepy.
Wait, is this some kind of trial?

You think we are bad in every corner, every way, every side.
Yeah, you are always right, people around you are always wrong.
Wrong technique, wrong attitude, wrong subject, wrong friend.
Let me show you how bad I am, how true you are.

The truth is I never agree. Never agree on anything.
For me, I believe that people come in different ways.
They are unique in their own ways, their own value.
That is just how beautiful they are.
You cannot just say that "that person is no good at all, that person is too good to be true".
Just because they are different than you, doesn't mean that they cannot success.
Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.
Just because I didn't say it, doesn't mean I didn't do it.

Am I happy doing this?
Is this the right path?
Is this the thing that I wanted to do?
I mean, so badly?
Where is my passion?
Where is the thing that I search for?
What is it?
What is it that I really want to do?
What is it that I run for?

Did I just...... regret continuing this?

COME ON, it's just been like... what..., 5/6 months..
You are just being lazy, girl. WAKE UP!
Stop your excuses and START WRITING!

Praying for you,
To become more diligent and true to yourself,
Talk about living up to your name,
Rather than accusing others because of your laziness.

1400
110718

NSBY

Comments

  1. Lift up your head girls. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment